While working or chilling at home, I collect all sorts of interesting links. I bet you do the same too.
And because the Internet could not do without more linked lists (pun intended), I decided to share some random inspiration with you on this lovely Friday:
- Steve Smith and co. launch Sidebar Workshops – even the sound of it sends inspirational chills down my spine. Steve is a great designer and a lovely fellow, I assure you. He and the awesome people behind Sidebar Creative will surely do their best to teach you lucky attendees the best they know about their trade.
- Nettuts does Django – these fellas must read my mind or something. Everything I let my mind wander to, they blog about. Damn you! *shakes fist*
- Extra talented mr. Jon Hicks joins the Opera team with a single aim: better looking Web for all of us!
- These jugs from suck.uk.com may not be latest news, but they look fun enough to stir up this perfect latte (in my case, macchiato) of yours while kick starting a new, exciting project. Now that autumn is here, creativity (and caffeine) strike in.
- Who knew? That Droid Sans Mono font may be just the font you need for coding. I don’t see me leaving Consolas anytime soon, though.
- Mr. Gregory Wood shares a fun little technique for a totally common mini-problem while coding layouts. May give it a whirl in the next project.
And with that, just another tiring week reaches its end. Time for relaxation, long walks and hanging out.